Thursday, August 20, 2020

Still Alive

It's been about two months since I've added to this project.  Got caught up in a couple other projects that kept me busy, but I am back at it.

I have added more diecast vehicles and still have some tucked away for future work.  The APC is of unknown origins as it lacked a company marking or serial number.  The turret is a printed BTR turret that fit almost perfectly.  The other two are planned as unarmed transports, scenario objectives, or just general scenery.  I hope to have a decent selection to allow for supply column ambushes or to add to base defense scenarios in order to make the table feel a bit more alive.

I still have a few side projects taking up time currently but it is my hope to get started on some air assets in the coming months.  I'm also on the hunt for more sci fi themed units similar to the Gear Krieg walker.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Additional Reinforcement

Still in expansion mode with the Combine with a heavy focus on vehicular options.  The current vehicles have mostly been with a budget minds...